Gain the knowledge, skills, and abilities involved in motivating clients to help change health and fitness related behaviors!
NASM's Behavior Change Specialization can help you:
• Pinpoint motivational triggers and determine your clients' barriers to change.
• Apply intervention techniques that will meet a clients’ willingness to change.
• Help an individual stick to their program.
• Develop personalized interventions and goals for your clients.
Try our Behavior Change Specialization for 3 days free! The trial includes access to:
- Behavior Change Online Course
- Application videos
- Learning activities