CEUs: NASM 1.9
The most comprehensive nutrition program we’ve ever offered.
In this state-of-the-art interactive program, you’ll learn how to put your clients on the healthiest route towards their best selves.
As an NASM Certified Nutrition Coach (NASM-CNC), you’ll have the relevant knowledge and abilities you’ll need to design and deliver top-quality, individualized nutrition coaching for your clients. You’ll be able to use your nutrition coaching skills to increase success in their health- and fitness-related goals.
With the NASM Nutrition Certification, you will:
- Receive the latest cutting-edge science in all things related to fat loss, muscle gain, and overall wellness.
- Learn the psychology behind how we get stuck in dietary patterns - and how
to break them.
- Enjoy an industry leading, immersive experience, making your lessons robust,
entertaining, and memorable.
- Get skilled on how to apply nutrition science and behavior change in the real
world to get your clients results.
Increase your skill set – as well as your market value - as an NASM-CNC.
- Online Content
- Interactive ebook (24 chapters) with embedded:
- Downloadable templates and infographics
- Knowledge checks (mini quizzes)
- Chapter quizzes (15 questions per chapter, unlimited attempts)
- 100-Question Practice Exam (unlimited attempts)
- 100-Question Final Exam (three attempts, 70% required to pass)
- See table of contents and authors
The NASM Nutrition Certification is a non-accredited certification. To maintain the certification, you must retake the online certification exam every 2 years. For more information, visit our terms and conditions.
NASM Nutrition Certification is an excellent complement to NASM’s previous Fitness Nutrition Specialization (program discontinued).
No previous fitness qualifications are necessary to take this certification.