CEUs: NASM 1.9
The most comprehensive nutrition program we’ve ever offered.
In this state-of-the-art interactive program, you’ll learn how to put your clients on the healthiest route towards their best selves.
As an NASM Certified Nutrition Coach (NASM-CNC), you’ll have the relevant knowledge and abilities you’ll need to design and deliver top-quality, individualized nutrition coaching for your clients. You’ll be able to use your nutrition coaching skills to increase success in their health- and fitness-related goals.
With the NASM Nutrition Certification, you will:
- Receive the latest cutting-edge science in all things related to fat loss, muscle gain, and overall wellness.
- Learn the psychology behind how we get stuck in dietary patterns - and how
to break them.
- Enjoy an industry leading, immersive experience, making your lessons robust,
entertaining, and memorable.
- Get skilled on how to apply nutrition science and behavior change in the real
world to get your clients results.
Increase your skill set – as well as your market value - as an NASM-CNC.
- Online Content
- Interactive ebook (24 chapters) with embedded:
- Downloadable templates and infographics
- Knowledge checks (mini quizzes)
- Chapter quizzes (15 questions per chapter, unlimited attempts)
- 100-Question Practice Exam (unlimited attempts)
- 100-Question Final Exam (three attempts, 70% required to pass)
- See table of contents and authors
The NASM Nutrition Certification is a non-accredited certification. To maintain the certification, you must retake the online certification exam every 2 years. For more information, visit our terms and conditions.
NASM Nutrition Certification is an excellent compliment to Fitness Nutrition Specialization.
No previous fitness qualifications are necessary to take this certification.