What makes NASM the best?
For more information, or to enroll in a program, contact an NASM Program Advisor at 1-800-460-6276, option 1.
- NASM-CPTs are more career-ready than other certified personal trainers2
- NASM-CPTs often earn more money than their peers 1
- Four NASM-CPT program options: one for every learning style
- NASM OPT™ Model: the first comprehensive training system with proven results
- NASM Specializations: gain the knowledge and skills to set yourself apart
1 Median income for NASM certified trainers is based on respondents to an NASM 2016 survey who identified themselves as full-time trainers and who provided income data (respondents who did not report an income or reported an income under minimum wage have been excluded), compared to industry median income for full-time personal trainers as reported by the U.S. Dept. of Labor, Bureau of Statistics for 2015 available at http://www.onetonline.org/link/summary/39-9031.00.
2 Results of a study conducted by MarketLab, a third-party researcher, in May-June 2016, sampling U.S.-based Club Managers