CEUs: NASM — 1.9; ACE 2.0 | Workshop — 0.8
Looking for hands-on learning? Get exceptional support with the NASM-PES All-Inclusive Program. It begins with the NASM-PES live workshop where you’ll learn proven techniques to increase strength, power, speed, agility and quickness. This “hands-on” workshop will help you become more qualified and valuable by learning how to design programs for any sports performance goal. Other All-Inclusive extras include:
- NEW hardcopy textbook.
- Bonus content.
- Programming toolkit including an exercise library booklet, sample programs and youth programming booklet.
Enjoy 4 easy payments when buying online.
With the NASM-PES you can:
- Improve your personal training marketability with this prestigious NASM credential.
- Increase earning power—up to 40% more than other Certified Personal Trainers without the NASM-PES designation.*
- Tap into new markets, especially youth and high school/college athletes.
- Offer more interesting, dynamic exercise techniques, maximize performance and help prevent injuries.
- Gain additional expertise in sports performance psychology, sports nutrition and ergogenic aids.
The NASM Performance Enhancement Specialization (NASM-PES) All-Inclusive program includes everything you need to successfully achieve the NASM-PES credential. It is an online-based program that includes:
- Hardcopy Textbook
- Syllabus & Study Guide
- Online Textbook
- Lecture Videos
- Application Videos
- Exercise Libraries
- Module Quizzes
- 2 Practice Exams (100 questions each)
- Online PES Exam (3 free attempts)
- Bonus Content
- Weight Room Maintenance and Management
- Football, Baseball and Basketball Lecture Videos
- Programming Toolkit
- Live Workshop
Students who successfully complete NASM Essentials of Sports Performance Training will have the ability to:
- Identify the foundational principles that lead to enhanced sports performance for athletes of various fitness needs and goals.
- Design safe and effective training programs used for improving performance amongst various sports.
- Evaluate exercise selection, execution, and technique specific to sports performance.
- Determine performance assessments used to assess and program for athletes in different seasons throughout a training year.
Table of Contents
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Essentials of Integrated Training
- Human Movement Science
- Sports Performance Testing
- Flexibility Training
- Metabolic, Training
- Core Training
- Balance Training
- Plyometric Training
- Speed, Agility, Quickness Training
- Resistance Training
- Olympic Lifting
- The OPT™ Model
- Injury Prevention
- Sports Performance Nutrition
- Ergogenic Aids
- Sports Psychology
- A current NASM-CPT certification, or
- A current health and fitness certification accredited by NCCA, NBFE or DETC, or
- REPs Level 3 or higher credential (candidates outside of the US only), or
- 4-year collegiate degree or
- Be a current Licensed or Certified Massage Therapist
Please see the NASM Terms and Conditions for more details.
*2014 Annual NASM-CPT Survey