Increase your client impact and revenue possibilities all in the same time slot with group personal training.
Create and deliver successful group personal training experiences that progress more clients to their fitness goals while increasing your client reach and revenue possibilities, all in the same time slot!
CEUs: NASM 1.9; AFAA 13; ACE 1.9
The NASM Group Personal Training Specialization (GPTS) takes the best of one-on-one personal training and group fitness so that you can positively impact more clients in less time. We’ll teach you the skills and methods needed for designing and delivering a successful group personal training experience, whether that’s just two clients or more than 10 in a single time slot!
With the NASM Group Personal Training Specialization we’ll show you how to:
- Develop your skills to design and deliver group personal training programs.
- Create structured and progressive group training plans for your clients based on exercise science so they can achieve their goals.
- Hone your communication and coaching skills to lead dynamic group training experiences that motivate all participants.
- Develop a strategic business plan to maximize your financial success!
Online Course Includes:
- Immediate access to course materials.
- Group Personal Trainer Course Manual: Download the manual for your on the go learning and lifestyle. Whether on your mobile or desktop, this manual is your key course resource. Modules include an introduction to group personal training, applicable exercise science, exercise selection and technique, program design, coaching and cueing, and how to build your business.
- Video Demonstrations and Lectures: Watch and listen to further experience the course topics within each module and see how to lead a variety of group personal training sessions with emphasis on technique, cueing, coaching and program structure.
- Learning Activities: Take a knowledge break and show what you know with these interactive learning activities.
- Discussion Questions: Each module has topic-specific discussion questions where you can comment and interact with your peers.
- Module Quizzes: Use these end of module quizzes to see what you learned and discover areas you may need to review.
- Group Personal Training Programming Templates: 120 ready-to-use Group Personal Training Program Templates that include programs specific to a variety of equipment, formats and client goals.
- Specialization Exam: A final online exam with immediate results.
- CEUs: Upon successful completion you’ll earn enough credits to renew your NASM-CPT and most other industry certifications - 1.9 NASM; 13 AFAA; 1.9 ACE
- Certificate: Printed certificate, suitable for framing, will be mailed