CEUs: NASM 1.9
Most fitness enthusiasts believe they already possess the skills
necessary to affect change with their clients. While on the surface, this may appear to
be true. But when they dive a little deeper, they may realize there is so
much more to learn.
Assess your behavior change and client retention skills by answering the
- What are the 3 stages involved in a goal setting system?
- Should you recommend a number of steps per day to a client?
- When would you use the cognitive behavioral technique "premacking"?
Need help with the answers? NASM's new Behavior Change Specialization (BCS) will help teach you to identify your clients' motivational triggers which can lead to sustainable results for your clients and improve client retention for you.
Gain the knowledge, skills, and abilities involved in motivating clients to help change health and fitness related behaviors. At the conclusion of the specialization, you will have the ability to systematically assess and implement behavior change tactics in a progressive approach with application oriented tools.
With the NASM Behavior Change Specialization, learn how to:
- Pinpoint motivational triggers and determine your clients' greatest barriers to change
- Apply the appropriate intervention techniques aligned with your clients' personality, and identify their ability to change
- Design programs that can yield quicker, more effective results, and help to raise client retention
- Adjust training methods as your clients progress in their training
The NASM Behavior Change Specialization includes:
- Online Course
- Application videos
- Learning activities
- Final online exam
Start making some changes and become an NASM Behavior Change Specialist!