CEUs: NASM 0.4, AFAA 4.0
You asked for it! Mental Toughness has been growing in popularity, demand, and demonstrated success among top performers.
Mental Toughness is a continuing education course focused on the key aspects of psychological strength for fitness and sport. Mental toughness helps to provide greater awareness and effectiveness in getting performance results by keeping the mind engaged, responsive, resilient, and strong under pressure.
Upon completion of this course, fitness professionals will be able to:
- Explain how to enhance attentional focus, adherence to fitness, and improved sports performance
- Identify the sources of confidence used in exercise and sport situations
- Describe how to assess and increase commitment
- Define different types of anxiety and the role they play in attempting to reach fitness or sports performance goals
NASM is here to ignite the focus and concentration of your clients to help them achieve more. Enhance your training with NASM’s new Mental Toughness course!
- Videos – One introduction video per chapter (four total), 1.5 minutes each
- eBook – One PDF per chapter (16-20 pages each)
- Interactivities – One set per chapter
- Quizzes – One quiz per chapter (10 questions each)
- Final online exam – 20 questions