Want Exercise Demonstrations on the Go? Try the NASM EDGE App!
- Train In-Person or Remote
- Manage from Mobile and Computer
- Easy Scheduling and Client Management
- Process and Collect Payments
- Built-In Chat
- Instant Custom Workouts
- Assessment Wizard
- Smart Nutrition
- Client Dashboard
- State-of-the-Art Video Library
- Pass the Test on the First Try
Two-Arm Dumbbell Chest Press
Body Part: Abs, Chest, Delts, Shoulders, Triceps
Equipment: Weight Bench, Dumbbells
Step 1: Lie on a flat bench with the knees bent with the feet flat on the floor and straight and hip-to-shoulder-width apart.
Step 2: Hold a dumbbell in each hand at chest level slightly outside of the body with the elbows flexed
Step 3: Press both dumbbells up and together, fully extending the arms. Hold. Return the dumbbells to the start position.
Step 4: Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.