Want Exercise Demonstrations on the Go? Try the NASM EDGE App!
- Train In-Person or Remote
- Manage from Mobile and Computer
- Easy Scheduling and Client Management
- Process and Collect Payments
- Built-In Chat
- Instant Custom Workouts
- Assessment Wizard
- Smart Nutrition
- Client Dashboard
- State-of-the-Art Video Library
- Pass the Test on the First Try
Body Part: Abdominals
Step 1: Position the body on the hands and knees with hands under the shoulders and knees/feet hip to shoulder width apart. Draw in the belly button and brace the abs.
Step 2: Lift the body off of the floor and form a straight line from head to heel flexing the glutes. Hold.
Step 3: Return to the starting position. Maintain posture throughout.
Step 4: Repeat for the desired number of repetitions or time. Avoid feet collapsing inward, shoulder blades winging or chin falling toward the floor.