Want Exercise Demonstrations on the Go? Try the NASM EDGE App!
- Train In-Person or Remote
- Manage from Mobile and Computer
- Easy Scheduling and Client Management
- Process and Collect Payments
- Built-In Chat
- Instant Custom Workouts
- Assessment Wizard
- Smart Nutrition
- Client Dashboard
- State-of-the-Art Video Library
- Pass the Test on the First Try
Static: Standing Adductor Stretch
Body Part: Groin
Step 1: Stand tall with good posture. Draw the the abs in. Take a long step to the side while keeping the toes pointing straight ahead.
Step 2: Slowly sit into a lateral squat with one leg while keeping the other leg completely straight until a good stretch is felt in the groin of the straight leg. Hold for the recommended time.
Step 3: Repeat on the other leg. Maintain posture throughout. Keep a relaxed breathing pattern. Avoid rounding/flattening of the lower back. Keep the hips square and do not rotate them.