Want Exercise Demonstrations on the Go? Try the NASM EDGE App!
- Train In-Person or Remote
- Manage from Mobile and Computer
- Easy Scheduling and Client Management
- Process and Collect Payments
- Built-In Chat
- Instant Custom Workouts
- Assessment Wizard
- Smart Nutrition
- Client Dashboard
- State-of-the-Art Video Library
- Pass the Test on the First Try
Standing Tubing Row
Body Part: Upper Back, Mid Back
Equipment: Band or Tube
Step 1: Stand facing tubing attachment point with your feet straight and hip-to-shoulder-width apart. Hold the handles with extended arms at chest level.
Step 2: Knees slightly bent, row by bringing the thumb of the left hand toward the armpit and squeeze the shoulder blades together. Do not shrug the shoulders or jut the head forward. Pause.
Step 3: Return to the start position.
Step 4: Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.