Want Exercise Demonstrations on the Go? Try the NASM EDGE App!
- Train In-Person or Remote
- Manage from Mobile and Computer
- Easy Scheduling and Client Management
- Process and Collect Payments
- Built-In Chat
- Instant Custom Workouts
- Assessment Wizard
- Smart Nutrition
- Client Dashboard
- State-of-the-Art Video Library
- Pass the Test on the First Try
Body Part: Quadriceps, Groin, Glutes
Step 1: Stand on one foot with hands on hips, toe pointed straight forward and neutral spine. Draw in your abs.
Step 2: Squat down on one leg as deep as possible driving the hips back and maintaining form. Make sure the knee is aligned with the toe.
Step 3: Repeat. Maintain balance throughout. Ensure weight is balanced, back doesn't round or excessively arch, knee does not collapse inward, and torso and hips do not rotate.