Want Exercise Demonstrations on the Go? Try the NASM EDGE App!
- Train In-Person or Remote
- Manage from Mobile and Computer
- Easy Scheduling and Client Management
- Process and Collect Payments
- Built-In Chat
- Instant Custom Workouts
- Assessment Wizard
- Smart Nutrition
- Client Dashboard
- State-of-the-Art Video Library
- Pass the Test on the First Try
Body Part: Core, Glutes, Groin
Step 1: Lie supine on the back with the knees bent at 90 and the feet flat hip width apart. Place the arms out to the sides. Draw in the abs.
Step 2: Bridge the body up into a straight line until glutes are contracted.
Step 3: Pause and then slowly lower the hips down to the floor. Maintain posture throughout.
Step 4: Repeat for the desired number of repetitions. Do not arch the back. Keep the ribs down and shoulders blades pinched throughout.