Want Exercise Demonstrations on the Go? Try the NASM EDGE App!
- Train In-Person or Remote
- Manage from Mobile and Computer
- Easy Scheduling and Client Management
- Process and Collect Payments
- Built-In Chat
- Instant Custom Workouts
- Assessment Wizard
- Smart Nutrition
- Client Dashboard
- State-of-the-Art Video Library
- Pass the Test on the First Try
Body Part: Core
Step 1: Lie supine on the floor with your arms and legs extended behind and in front of you. Draw in your abs.
Step 2: Slowly and simultaneously lift your opposite arm and leg bringing the arm above the shoulder and knee above your hip at 90˚ angles.
Step 3: Reverse the pattern and return to the starting position.
Step 4: Repeat on the other side. Maintain posture throughout. Avoid arching the back, letting the ribs flare or body rotate.