Want Exercise Demonstrations on the Go? Try the NASM EDGE App!
- Train In-Person or Remote
- Manage from Mobile and Computer
- Easy Scheduling and Client Management
- Process and Collect Payments
- Built-In Chat
- Instant Custom Workouts
- Assessment Wizard
- Smart Nutrition
- Client Dashboard
- State-of-the-Art Video Library
- Pass the Test on the First Try
Body Part: Triceps, Shoulders, Anterior Deltoids
Step 1: Position yourself just off the edge of the bench with hands shoulder width apart on the edge in good posture. Knees at 90˚. Draw in and brace the abs. Lock the shoulder blades back and down.
Step 2: Slowly lower your body by bending at the elbows and shoulders until your arm at the forearms creates a 90-degree angle. Maintain posture throughout.
Step 3: Repeat. Avoid jutting the chin forward, letting the shoulders round forward or shrug, or letting the back round.