Welcome To NASM's
"Eating Healthy at Home"
A fit lifestyle and healthy cooking go hand in hand. With the help of the materials in this course, you can start your journey to a more nutritious, healthy diet. To learn more about nutrition, check out our full Nutrition Certification. This mini course includes:
NASM ESSENTIALS COOKBOOK
Healthy Meal Recipes
The NASM Essentials Cookbook is chock full of meals, desserts, and snack ideas - all geared towards helping you pave the way for your clients’ nutritional success.
- Learn conventional meals for breakfast, dinner, and lunch
- Amazing vegetarian meals and snacks
- Flavorful and nutritional vegan recipes - including desserts!
- Nutritional info on each meal per serving size
- Detailed, step-by-step instructions for each recipe
For a video demonstration of how to make Bronze Chicken Breasts, check out the video!
SHAKE AND SMOOTHIE RECIPES
dotFit Protein Shake Recipes
Nothing says fitness like a healthy protein shake or smoothie! With these great drink recipes from dotFIT, you can ensure your clients are getting the proper amount of micro and macronutrients.This handy reference contains the following:
- WheySmooth Protein Shakes
- Low Calorie Meal Replacement Recipes
- Client Specific Evaluations
- Pre and Post Workout Options
- Shakes Designed for High Athletic Performance
For a video demonstration of a healthy smoothie, watch the video below!
HOW TO EAT HEALTHY AT HOME
2-Part Video Series: How to Eat Healthy at Home
Watch as nutrition expert Brad Dieter, Ph.D., showcases specific tips and strategies for successfully eating at home. For those of your clients with busy schedules, these videos give a lot of helpful fixes when there’s not a lot of time to cook.
In the first video, "Eating Healthy While Working From Home," he tells you his tips for working at home and maintaining a healthy diet. You'll also learn about how to fight hunger and avoid eating because you're bored.
In the second video, "Easy Made Breakfast," Brad walks you through his favorite overnight oats recipe so that you can start your day off right.