CEUs: NASM 0.8; ACE 0.8
- Schedule your own workshop
- One day of hands-on movement assessments and exercise strategies
- Practice inhibitory, lengthening, activation and integration techniques, and design corrective exercise programs
View upcoming dates and locations
Discover how to determine potential muscle imbalances based on certain movement compensations observed through static postural assessment & transitional movement. With this workshop, you’ll be able to guide people to discover their true potential by implementing effective workout regimens that emphasize correct actions.
Upon purchase of a workshop, you will receive an e-mail within one business day of placing your order which will give you instructions on how to register for the Workshop session (date and location) that you wish to attend using the NASM Workshop Registration System.
- The purpose of a workshop is to provide participants with a live, practical application of the subject matter. Participation in a workshop does not guarantee improved performance on the exam.
- Participants are responsible for scheduling their own workshop within the NASM Workshop Registration System at least one week prior to the workshop.
- Participants are allowed to select which workshop session they would like to attend within the NASM Workshop Registration System provided that the course they purchased the workshop under is currently available.
- Participants may cancel their workshop within one week of the workshop for the current transfer fee. Contact NASM Member Services (800.460.6276, Option 3) for more information.
- Failure to attend a scheduled workshop will result in the forfeiture of the cost of the workshop. A replacement workshop will be charged at full price.
- Only those participants who are enrolled in a workshop through the NASM Workshop Registration System may attend the workshop.
- Continuing Education Credits ("CEUs") will only be awarded to participants for attending the entire workshop. Attendees must be currently certified to be awarded workshop CEUs.
- Workshop days must be taken concurrently and no refunds or CEUs will be awarded for incomplete attendance.
Terms and conditions
*If you are currently enrolled into the NASM-Certified Personal Training Course, please call an Education Advisor at 800.460.NASM, Option 1 to upgrade into the workshop.
If you are a corporate account, please contact our Corporate Support team at 800.460.6276, Option 2.